Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LoneStar Shootout
After the Kentucky tournament, get ready to come to Texas. Same as last year!!! $5000.00 will be paid out in the doubles tournament on Friday night.
NEW HOST HOTEL----HAMPTON INN AND SUITES   903-322-2223     Horseshoe rate $99.00---includes hot breakfast---very nice hotel!!!
Ron
Smile
The doubles tournament Friday night is a great time and the Hampton in Buffalo is one of the nicest I've stayed in and I've been to Hamptons all over the USA, as it is my preferred hotel, by far.  Buffalo, TX is one of my favorites... just seeing the 32 court complex is amazing!
The Lone Star Shootout is one of our favorite tournaments, it's a fun weekend for sure. The Texans are some of the nicest people you will meet, and they really make us feel at home when we are there. Ron, Polly, and the entire club does a great job hosting our event each year, and the Friday night doubles are awesome! Don't miss this one.....
We are receiving entries for Texas now, they are posted on our website at http://www.thehorseshoetour.com. This will be a great weekend of horseshoe pitching, so if you plan on participating again this year, get those entries in so we can get them posted. The deadline for entries is September 9th. We can't wait to get there to see everyone again!
If you are coming in from out of state, be sure and download the STAMPEDE entry form for Friday night. (Entry form is on home page)
Try to have it in by Sept. 10th----be sure to put your t-shirt size on the form. There will be 6-8 team classes with the $5000.00 being divided between the classes.
EXAMPLE--If there is 5 eight team classes then $1000.00 to each class with 1st/2nd/3rd being paid.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at 903-536-2626 or horseshoes.4you@yahoo.com or ronandpolly@gmail.com
Thanks
Ron Murphy
Tri-County Horseshoe Club
Buffalo, Texas

For directions, please visit our club website at http://www.tri-countyhorseshoes.com
Camping at Buffalo is right there on site. They have 14 campsites with electrical hookups and water, the cost is $20 per night.
Ron has informed me that any tent camping is free.
(08-26-2015, 12:40 PM)hawgjaw47 Wrote: Camping at Buffalo is right there on site. They have 14 campsites with electrical hookups and water, the cost is $20 per night.
Ron has informed me that any tent camping is free.

If you have never entered the Buffalo stampede an pro tour you don't know what your missing!!! Best weekend of the year!! Look forward to seeing everyone there!!
I concur!
75 pitchers and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you plan to pitch in the doubles (STAMPEDE) on Friday night and I do not have your entry form, please call to get signed up.
Ron   903-536-2626
The Summary Sheet for the Buffalo, TX tournament has been posted. This is going to be a BIG ONE! They really do everything big in Texas.

90 Entries!! Check the Useful Information section on the home page to find the link.

Buffalo Summary Sheet